Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chick-fil-a is not a bedtime food

Okay..so I thought this would be ALOT easier than writing in a journal and I was wrong. I suck at it. Oh well. I'll give a quick update then I'll blog about today. Had tons of birthdays, pregnancy announcements, one death, and everything in between.

I just recently got back from Youth Conference, realized that if you don't really know a guy, it doesn't matter that you see him everyday. You never know how he works. But I did meet four other guys and three of them were extremely nice. The other was like my little brothers. Not too fun.

Anyway, Chad Hymas spoke to us and made me realize that there are so many things I want to do in my life, but that I actually have to do them. I can't just sit back. I never know when my life will change.

Then we had some amazingly fun classes and did a great service project where we put together hygiene kits and school kits for kids in the state and third world countries. It was amazing. So uplifting. Can't wait 'til next year :D

Okay, so..last night, I was at mutual getting ready for camp(next saturday) and I munched on these candied nuts that my leader's son made. THey were delish! Anyway, they let me take home the leftovers and I realized...my mouth hurt soo bad and my throat was itchy. Took benadryl, was all good(Finished the nuts today, I know, glutton for punishment) and ate a little chick-fil-a. This is what happened after I fell asleep.

I was grocery shopping with a boy from my ward, who my friend likes but I see nothing in him. We bought two gigantic bottles of juice and a single 1 liter of some kind of blue juice for myself. He couldn't carry the big jugs, so he dragged them until he decided he was thirsty. Then he tried to open it and, when he failed, asked me to do it. I opened it easily..then another boy from the ward (he's just kinda odd) shouted at me "You and him? There's a problem with that." "What?" "You think I'm hot!" "Uh-huh..sure.." Then I walked away from both of them, only to return to an ironing board with tons of paper on it...there was a note from a BRianna Cowsomething and I thought it was from YET ANOTHER boy in the ward. Then I woke up. WTH?!

That's all for today lol..

2 comments: