Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm a fail toaster


Okay, okay. I know that no one reads this and whatnot, but I still feel bad for not posting regularly.

So, I'm trying to begin a new adventure, but frankly, I'm not getting anywhere quickly. I want to..DRIVE. GET A JOB. NOT BE FIFTEEN. Alas, I have plenty to do before I drive, plenty of things to do before I get a job, and plenty of months before I'm sixteen.

Oh, the woes of the teenager.

My fiero, for those of you that know I have one, really needs to be fixed up. It's an 84, a sickly yellow, and pretty much a lunchbox. I love it. No. I adore it. BUT, the deathtrap, as I've lovingly learned to call it, needs much work done. One of my fears is that my dad and I will spend so much time trying to fix it and all our efforts will be futile.

*sigh* Again, woe, woe, woe. My car is sitting in the sideyard, inches away from a horrifying death. We had a large tree, it split and fell. It literally is four inches from my car. So, I guess we dodged a bullet there, but that doesn't change the shattered taillights(partly my fault) and whatever else is wrong with it. Hrmmm....Anyway, enough about me whining about my wonderful gift.

I have discovered that I'm a decent Santa Clause rapper. xD Long story. Simple answer : Girl's Camp. Ahh, good times. Glad to be home, trying to get as much time with my friends before I go and visit my aunt and uncle in Tucson.

So excited to visit them. Wondering when I can go to Washington to visit my other aunt. Welp, I'm kind of just rambling now.

I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up. So dramatic. 4 inches bah its 6 inches at LEAST!

    love you insanely
    Mom

    ReplyDelete