Monday, March 1, 2010

Sleepy peep and sicky duck

I obviously can't think of anything for a title at the moment, but I think I got the essential stuff. I'm sleepy and sick. Who would have thought that Facebook would end up a chore? Got a scare today.

Thought my major paper for my history class this semester was due this week. Turns out, I still have a few weeks to work on it. Gonna start tomorrow. I have a presentation on Debra Samson and then a paper on her. I really should be in bed so I can at least make it to seminary tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure if I can. Anyway, I made a formspring the other day.

I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised that I've actually gotten questions. It's fun. I just watched Juno, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and Zombieland. FRIGGIN' AMAZING MOVIES!!! Gonna watch Law Abiding Citizen soon..Gerard Butler is hot. Just saying. You know, I really don't have alot to say tonight.

Working on a story for my friend Myra. :D It's fun..I can't wait for hers though. Anyway, got nothing else for now. Maybe tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to keep writing on your blog? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete