Saturday, January 22, 2011

Well played...

You know, I like to think of myself as someone who will always be there for a friend, even when things get hard. I'm finding myself talking my things out of alot lately. I over-think things and I allow myself to get caught up in drama I could easily avoid.

I hate to think that I don't want to do anymore, shouting 'til my face turns blue, advising until I choke on my words, thinking until my brain literally shuts off. I can only talk to a wall for SO long. Then I feel like I should take a gigantic sledgehammer to the wall..but we all know that doesn't solve anything.

See, I talk to myself all the time, so I do, in fact, know how annoying and repetitive I can be. No need to point it out, Wall. But hey, it'd be nice if maybe you can stop pretending that I'm getting through when I know you're just doing your own thing on the side you keep turned from me.

So, this is what I have to say to you, Wall.

I'm so close to being done. I can't do this forever.




I love having family that actually cares about me enough to tell me that I'M TALKING TO A BRICK WALL AND LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT.

Oh well. Life happens..I just need to get used to it and man up a bit lol.

2 comments:

  1. it's a hard thing to do, for sure. i can completely relate. and i finally realized why i do it, so maybe this can help you too. i look for the good in people, and i see their potential, not necessarily who they actually are. i want so badly for that person to become the great person that they could be. but, if that person doesn't see it for his/her self, then he/she will never become who i know they could be with little effort.
    it's sad. it's hard. but you can't fix a person's low self worth or whatever issue it is that is holding them back from seeing their true potential, unless you have lots of time and lots of training on how to do that. and if you can't do that, you can't "help" them with their problems because they aren't really open to it.
    sorry!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with Karena. You can't change a person self esstem or worth. I also agree that it is hard for them to change them self if the don't see what you see inside them. Also a lot of people say "All clouds have a sliver lining". Just incase we don't know what that means, in this situation I would descirbe it saying this. Yes even though we have hard times and trials there is always a way to change it to a postive think and there is always a reason. The other thing you could do is pray for them. You could pray that they could see the good inside them selfs or even see what the are now and who the could be if they decied to change the way they act. I'm sorry your having problem I hope they get better faster. You will be in my prays. I love you Kaylee you will find a way to slove this problem I know you can.
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete