Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy(?) New Year

Wow. It's the new year and I'm wondering how it'll work. I'm turning sixteen in February, which means...I get to drive(more) and get a job. We're starting a new curriculum for school this year, and let me tell you, it looks great. I'm excited but also concerned. The LDS prom is on March 19th, which means, I can go if I want. But do I want to? I'll have lots of choices to make, good and bad, but hopefully, I can grow to understand myself even better. This year has opened my eyes quite a bit to how I feel about myself and old friends, new friends.

I know what I want in a friend and now, I'm not afraid to say it.

Anyway, with the epiphany I've had this past year, what will I learn and discover in the new year?
*crosses fingers* Let's hope it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment