Tuesday, November 9, 2010

*sigh*

So, again, I face the issue that I'm not sure whether I can post everything I feel, concerned that someone will take offense and make things worse for me. I'm not even going to rehash what I've done, so maybe I'll try to lighten my mood. I had fun visiting my aunt and uncle for their daughter's baby blessing. The only thing I didn't have much fun with was the ride home. Too long, kinda cramped XD It worked out though. The night before, I went to the dance by myself and realized something. I had a blast by myself. Is that bad?

Anyway, reconnected with a friend of mine, met a girl that spelled her name the same way I did lol. It was interesting. That's almost all I have good to say about the past few weeks. Looking forward to the church service project.

Love my family.


...Done.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you had a good time at your visit down here. maybe we can have you stay with us for a week again sometime soon...but i'll let you know for sure. :D love you! hope things get better for you real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! I look forward to that!! ^-^ Life's alot better now than three days ago lol

    ReplyDelete