Friday, February 26, 2010

Cheesecake mousse, chocolate bowls, and Shel Silverstein

Okay, my church has decided to do this Youth Olympics thing, which I'm finally old enough for. Yay, right? Yeah, pretty much xD. Tonight is the final night and I'm entering the cooking contest.

I'm making pork milanese with a lemon sauce for the entree and cheesecake mousse in a chocolate bowl with burnt caramel sauce, chocolate ganache, fresh mint as a garnish, crumbled graham cracker crust and some fresh strawberries. :DDD I hope to win lol but I'm not going to get too excited about it. Okay, I lied. I already did. Oh well. Anyway, I actually have to get my stuff started in..an hour. I'm going to make the cheesecake mousse as soon as I get this posted ^-^ then I'll shower and at five thirty, the pork goes in the oven!

Oh..I should start the bowls too, so they're done. Hmm. Oh well, I can do it! I have to turn it in from six to six thirty, which I'm fairly confident I'll do. Then I have to wait around until it's my turn to do a poetry reading. I have selected The Unicorn by Shel Silverstein. One of my favorites and I get to be silly while I read it. I think the thing that will be hard for me is just standing there for a minute when I finish. Hmm. I'm looking around my room and noticing that it needs a tidy. Not gonna touch it tonight.

Should probably figure out what makeup I'll wear, if any.

I GOT A SHARPIE PEN! I'm so excited. I love pens but sharpie pens, for me, are the BEST! I love the really fine tips, the ones that you have to actually look for. Love 'em. I should go start my cooking so, yeah...btw, as if you didn't already know, this is my first blog entry and I fully intend to blog at least once a day. Doesn't mean I will, but I'll try. I'll at least blog...every other day so I have stuff to blog about lol.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for your blog! You sound like much more of a cook than me! That food sounds DELICIOUS just from what you described! I'm going to have to make you cook for me the next time I'm in town. :)

    ReplyDelete